All Day Dining
• 6.30 a.m. to 11.00 p.m.
International Buffet Lunch
• Monday to Friday: 11.30 a.m. to 2.30 p.m.
• $39 per adult
Themed Buffet Dinner
• Daily 6.30 p.m. to 10.30 p.m.
• Sunday - Tuesday: Heritage buffet with International Selections - $56 per adult and $28 per child. Price including coffee and tea.
• Wednesday - Saturday: Seafood International Buffet with Heritage Food - $69 per adult and S$34 per child
Singapore High Tea Buffet
• Saturday and Public Holidays, 12.00 p.m. to 3.30 p.m.
• $36 per adult and $18 per child
Sunday Champagne Brunch
• 12.00 p.m. to 3.30 p.m. (last pour at 3.00 p.m.)
• $110 per adult and $55 per child (with chilled juices and soft drinks)
• $158 per adult (with unlimited flow of house pour champagne and house pour wines
Happy Hour (at the Al Fresco)
• Beer 1 for 1 Tiger Draught: Half Pint $15 and Full Pint $18
• House Pour Spirits 1 for 1 - $17 Per Glass
• House Pour Wine 1 for 1 - $19 Per Glass
• Post Cocktails: $15 per Glass
• Veuve Clicquot Champagne: $118 per bottle
All prices are not inclusive of GST and service charge.
From its cool interior designed along clean lines, with seats finished in leather, Town Restaurant is perfect for a power breakfast, casual business lunch or pre-theatre dinner. Town Restaurant offers refined international flavours in an extensive à la carte menu as well as a variety of buffets. It offers a Power Breakfast, International Buffet Lunch, Asian Buffet Lunch, Asian Buffet Dinner, Seafood Gourmet Buffet Dinner, and a lavish Sunday Champagne Brunch with a dedicated kids’ craft and activity room. Enjoy the Singapore High Tea Buffet or after-work drinks by the newly revamped al fresco waterfront terrace, which places you right next to the historic Singapore River.
All Day Dining
Dine With Us
Payment Methods Accepted
American Express (AMEX)
Japan Credit Bureau (JCB)