• 5.00 p.m. to 2.00 a.m.
• Every Tuesday
• Free Admission
• $20 nett with a complimentary Singapore Swing for all ladies and guests who reserve in advance, crafted with cherry liqueur, homemade raspberry grenadine and thyme-infused gin.
• Cover charge at $20 nett with complimentary welcome drink
• 15% on all liquor purchases and all cocktails at $15
• Live Band
• Join us for an evening of endless laughter as we bring you hilarious acts by highly acclaimed talents, David Alfie Ward from England, Aidan Killean from Ireland and Phil Kay from Scotland. Hosted by Scott Mitchell, the classic "Englishman, Irishman,Scotsman" performance is boud to make you burst out laughing through the night
• $25++ per person with prior booking via Sistic
• $35 nett per person at the door/walk-in
• Cover charge of S$20 nett which includes a complimentary serving of Mojito or half pint of Tiger beer
• Toast to the weekend with cocktails that include Cubata, Old Cuban, Cuban Ginger, Saoco and Classic Daiquiri
• Best-dressed couple goes home with a premium bottle of Havana Club Rum
Happy Hour Promotion
• Beer 1 for 1 - Tiger Draught: Half Pint at $15 and Full Pint at $18
• House Pour Spirits 1 for 1 at $17 per Glass
• House Pour Wine 1 for 1 at $19 per Glass
• Post Cocktails at $15 per Glass
• Veuve Clicquot Champagne at $118 per bottle
All prices are not inclusive of GST and service charge.
What was once the transaction hall of the General Post Office has been transformed into a sleek, sophisticated bar that’s ideal for a Fullerton Merlion Cocktail, wines and Martinis. A favourite haunt of the Raffles Place business set and deal-makers, the Post Bar’s distinctive décor of underlit honey onyx bar tables and standing artichoke cardboard lamps are seamlessly offset by the room’s original classic design elements such as the wall motifs and lofty coffered ceiling. A private Music Room spins contemporary and New World tracks while an adjoining outdoor East Garden provides a lush al fresco setting.
Payment Methods Accepted
American Express (AMEX)
Japan Credit Bureau (JCB)